Monday 6 April 2015

April Goal for a Year of Lovely Finishes

     Almost a Year and a Half ago, Rachel of Stitched in Color  held an on line quilt along.  I started the quilt along but never finished it.  My Penny Patch quilt has been sitting around partially finished since then.   I managed to locate all the pieces.




     The box on the left holds the completed blocks and the box on the right holds the incomplete blocks.  My goal for April will be to complete the top.  I'm joining the link up party for the Year of Lovely Finishes at Fibre of All Sorts.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Great goal! I'll be watching for your progress.

Sandra Walker said...

Looks like a great quilt for Spring!! (if it ever arrives, right?!)

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Good luck! It's nice to get those UFOs done, isn't it?

Lisa J. said...

It is when I manage to get them done.