Tuesday 5 September 2017

September Goal

     This is a short post to let you know that no I did not manage to finish my August goal and yes I am rolling that goal over to September.


     This is the latest block I've made for this quilt.  I finished it this evening.  I like the red block and look forward to making a few more...maybe tomorrow morning.  Here's hoping I'll have a complete quilt top by the end of the month.  I'm heading over to the OMG link up to see what others have planned for the month.  Then on Wednesday I'll link check out the Let's Bee Social link up and see what's going on there.

12 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

The latest block looks great and I look forward to seeing more. I hope tomorrow morning is productive for you. :)

Stitchin At Home said...

I like the red whale and good luck on finishing this month.

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

Your color palette is great! This will be such a happy quilt.

Patty said...

Such a great block! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Alison V. said...

This is SO cute! Good luck with your goal!

Preeti said...

And sometimes it is just fine to achieve next month what you were unable to in the last month. Love the red whale - seems patriotic (red, white and blue) :-D

Bonnie said...

That whale is so cute! Good luck getting everything to a top.

piecefulwendy said...

Such a cute block! It's okay to roll those goals over. They'll get done in time. :-)

Sandra Walker said...

Love him! Is this one of Lorna's?

Cheryl said...

I love the sparkly whale, he is so cute!

Kate said...

Such a fun block! Everyone one needs a sparkly whale in at least one quilt.

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

Slow and steady catches the whatever it is it catches . Love these whales